Focus on the development, production and sales of tungsten alloy electrodeposition technology and products
Corrosion Resistant Tungsten Alloy Rod Coupling
1.Structure:API standard couplings outer surface deposition of tungsten alloy layer.
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosion /Anti-galling Tubing Coupling
1, the structure: API standard inner tube and the outer surface of the threaded couplings deposited tungsten alloy layer.
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosive Sucker Rod
1. Features:Effectively improved the corrosion resistance;Effectively improved the eccentric wear resistance;The amorphous tungsten alloy on the surface is of high strength (the yield strength and tensile strength are both higher than 2Gpa)and without cracks, which enable the fatigue life of sucker rods to be greatly improved - to work more than one million times in corrosive environment!
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosive Drill Rod
1. Structure:There is deposition of tungsten alloy layer on the inner and outer walls of API standard drill rods.
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosive and Wear-resistant Casing and Anticorrosive Liner Pipe
1. Structure:There is deposition of tungsten alloy layer on inner and outer walls of API standard pipes. Liner pipes are perforated on the casing backing material (called liner pipes after drilling), and there are deposition of tungsten alloy layer on inner and outer walls of pipes.
Tungsten Alloy Tubing Anticorrosive Tubing
1. Structure: There is a deposition of tungsten alloy layer on the inner and outer walls of general API standard pipes or special premium thread tubing.
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosion / Wear-resistant Downhole Motor
1. Structure:It is a normal API standard deposition with tungsten alloy coatings on the inner and outer walls.
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosion/Wear-resistant Drilling Jar
Tungsten Alloy Anticorrosion/Wear-resistant Drilling Jar Performance Corrosion properties: resistance to corrosion of H2S and CO2 with high temperature, brine, alkali and weak acid, meeting the corrosion resistance standard of NACE 0177.